"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Special Red Juice....

Clayton has a 'Special Red Juice' that he asks for. This is just about the only juice that I will allow the kids to have. Otherwise it is milk (rice milk for Lindsy) or water. I have found I really love to drink the juice too. Especially when my energy levels are low!Clayton loves it!
Lindsy is also very fond of it! She will get into the pantry and get a pack that is unopened and bring it to me to open. If I won't open it she walks around sucking on the package as if it were open.
Here she is throwing away her empty pack of 'Special Red Juice'. What a good helper!


The NingXia Red PromiseNingXia Red combines the finest Ningxia wolfberries, proprietary "Nutrient-Guard" preparation, and other all-natural, nutrient-dense ingredients to provide:
Dynamic energy and stamina without harmful stimulants (e.g., caffeine, green tea, etc.)
Key glyconutrients that fuel vital energy systems
Unique protein-polysaccharides that help sustain proper immune function
Highest levels of naturally occurring, age defying S-ORAC activity
Great taste with no sugary "junk-juices" (e.g., apple, white grape, pear, etc.)
Essential nutrients in NingXia Red also help support the following: Normal cardiovascular function, normal eye health, normal cell growth, and healthy liver function.
NingXia Red (PDF)
Find out more at: www.youngliving.org/jccronk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummmm gotta love that red juice!!!