"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally, More of the kids....

HELLO? Is anybody out there? The comments have been rather quiet on my blog. I know I haven't posted much of the kids lately but I can't help myself. When I find something that really helps my Husband, my Kids, and even me I feel an uncontrolling urge to tell everyone about it. So please bear with me!


So Warm! It was 60 degrees yesterday without any wind!! The kids and I spent most of the day outside. We watered all the trees and shrubs. We also set the chicken water up since it wouldn't freeze. I have gotten really tired of bucketing water to the birds. Today is just as warm but very windy. They are saying snow tomorrow night.....I can only hope!



The cat who has had many names, the current one being scatamus. He found himself a nice safe place where he could survey the whole yard without being pecked by the birds or licked by the dogs. He makes it look fairly cozy. This is wire left over from fencing the place last June when we moved in.

7 comments:

The J's said...

ME...I'm Here! lol!! Actually It has been a while, my computer kept locking up on me, so I had to limit my journeys :*) I know what you mean when you don't get any comments..no fun! like a conversation, please let me know you are listening!! We had a beautiful day here today..70* I just want it to last!

Anonymous said...

I'm here too...but for some reason, your blog has been taking FOREVER to load and often I give up. I'm not sure why.

Miss you! Oh, and do you still want us to take your fowls?
Marlene

Kate said...

How fun to take a trip! Chris and I headed for a quick trip last weekend, and really enjoyed it. The boys came along, but it was just nice to get away from everyday life for a bit. I even got to go shopping. ;)
I am jealous of your beautiful weather. It is snowing again! Oh well, it just leaves more time for blogging.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!!

I agree with the doors in the kitchen; I'm ALWAYS shutting them!! Haven't got him trained on the doors yet; though he does turn out the lights when he's not in a room now ;)

Judy Cronk said...

Sure enjoy watching your cute kids grow up.

VCCK said...

Wilfred and Jeannette,
We stumbled upon your blog awhile back and now visit every now and then. Your family has grown since we saw you last!:) Interesting to catch up this way. Thanks for letting us take a peek at your life! Vern and Cari M

Michelle said...

Hi. Friend of Marlene's who lives in Texas. I LOVE your kitty. I found one in Albuquerque who looked just like him. I had him for over 16 years. Where did you get this one?? I would love to find another just like yours. Mine was named Stache for his half a mustache. He had one dark lip and one white.
Loved your blog.