"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Friday, January 18, 2008

Togas, Pink Chairs, and Little Box Houses...

Clayton and his Toga. (Clayton's Note to others: "these are NOT easy to play in and often come apart!")
My walking buddies.... well for them they more or less get to ride. :)
Lindsy got her OWN chair! When Clayton turned 16 months I got him a little blue chair. His sister and him fight (can you believe it?) over the chair nonstop. Lindsy will be 16 months next week so it was time for her own chair!
Making it officially hers....ripping off the tags.
Clayton didn't get the new chair this time but.... He did get every little boys dream. A box House. Here he is hiding in it,see his little fingers holding the doors closed?
Quite the cozy little place for snacking. I thought about helping him write "No girls allowed" but then I realized that would include me and didn't want to encourage that. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW

Anonymous said...

Your kids are way to cute!!

Kate said...

I have enjoyed all of your recent posts. Fischer has a "box house" and just loves it! It looks like you had a blast on your cruise! We hope to take the kids sometime soon too. :)
PS I am going to add you to my blog! It is great to keep in touch this way.

shaunandhelen said...

Hey, I found your blog through Warner's. You have really cute kids. You can check ours out also.