"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Day in the Sunshine....

Now that Lindsy is walking I figured she was finally ready to really go outside and play. Her and Clayton spent over and hour digging in the rocks and dirt. Don't let that New Mexico sunshine fool you it was a lot colder than it looked!


Then one of our neighbors came over so Wilfred could work his tractor magic. Clayton is crouched down on the other side of Wilfred. He spent the time taking a deep interest in the engine and repeating everything his daddy said.

1 comment:

Kate said...

All of the new posts are great! :)
I especially love the soup pictures! Those definately need to be framed. I just put Hazen in a highchair for the first time yesterday, and it felt so weird. My baby is growing up! :)
I know how you feel about Lindsy walking...;)