"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope your day is filled with memories both old and new! I am writing this now as I know I won't have time tomorrow. I spent the day baking, I made 5 different pies, started the frog eye salad (acini pasta), and have started the homemade rolls.
I was hoping for snow for Thanksgiving and it looks like we may finally have it. It is suddenly so cold we are going to let our dogs stay inside tonight. On our way home from meeting it was 24 degrees. Quite a change from the the weather we have had. We have been used to 40's at night and 60 to 70 in the Day.
I wanted to add some pictures but couldn't get them to load off my camera for some unknown reason. Hopefully I will have more time to fiddle with it tomorrow.
Also Lindsy turns 13 months tomorrow.
Hope everyone stays safe on the holiday!

No comments: