"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spring Time, Hooray!...

Spring finally came....but so did the wind. Now the wind won't stop!!!! Also with spring came litters of wild baby bunnies....This one hopped right in through the front door. We were chasing it about the house trying to catch it. Of course Wilfred finally did and gave Kaleb a chance to feel it.

Kaleb helping out with the Homeschooling.








Sweet boys sleeping together. Clayton injured his head by hitting it on something in the garage. Boy did it ever bleed!


Ducks in the pool for the first time. 4/27/2011, May 1st it snowed!


Mom I want this Shaun the Sheep.....




A quick call to Grandma....... Hey guys look what I got! Can we say spoiled?!!!


New car seat for Joel. He is too big for the infant carrier. Here he is 5 months old.


Kaleb actually got the brand new car seat, he gave his old one to Joel.


Kaleb and his crazy fashions! Winter hat and gloves, with rain boots while holding a box of licorice.





Wilfred met us for a picnic lunch in the park!













Sitting in the Studebaker and dreaming......


The new fire wall he is building.


Matching Cuties!


My new way to corral Kaleb, he can put himself in, but he can't get back out.



This shirt was Clayton's. It is just as funny now as it is was then.




This is his favorite place!




One for me......


One for you....


I love these Jammies...they say 'Ruff Night'



What'cha looking at Dad?


Grandpa and the boys...


Resting in the Costco cart.


Kaleb took a whipping by a rooster....then I shot the rooster!


Cousins...just checking each other out.


Joel the bottle inspector....he hasn't ever had one of these, so he felt the need to check it out!


Joel and the GreatGrandparents Granny Esther and Grandpa Cliff.


Kaleb found the Bon Ami powder...UGH!


Enjoying a nice, smoke free, evening outside. (a huge rarity lately)


Very intently Watching Baby Einstein on Auntie Rae's lap.


I hope you enjoy all these pictures. Joel is 6 months now...so hard to believe. Kaleb is going to be 2 next month. I can barely stand it!!!! Now I realize that most of these pictures have glares in them and aren't that great....but hey they all came off of my cell phone, what can I say?

7 comments:

The J's said...

Wow, they just grow and change so fast! You have such cute kids.
Here's wishing you some lovely summer days! Probably a rarity--but one can always hope!

Rae said...

Auntie luvs her cronklets and her ducks!!

Jen said...

Oh, what a great post! They are all growing so quickly!! I thought, "Who cares if there are glares on the photos...you NEED these memories because the kids are changing overnight!" ha! :) Thanks for sharing ALL of these moments with us! :)

Judy Cronk said...

Love all the pictures of your cute kids and happy home!

mosey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "My parents are exhausted" shirt!!! That is just way to cute!

Lots of fun pictures! Your kids are SO adorable! :)

Me.. said...

I haven't peeked in for a long time! I LOVE your little family! I want to see you guys and catch up! Love you bunches!!

Me.. said...

Stupid rooster!! I hope you shot him a few times!