I don't know what happened to the rest of March, and now April is almost over as well! I am sure looking forward to better weather and gardening. However until then enjoy these pictures taken within the last month.
A breakfast picnic with some playtime at the park.


What a group of cuties!
IT RUNS!! Wilfred finally got this McCormick tractor up and running....it's only been taken apart for like 12 years. I really never thought we would see this day.
Joel loves his Pluto.
Kaleb having a sweet moment.
Such a happy baby!
Looking at tool catalogs with dad is sure exhausting!
CHICK SEASON!!!! This year we have baby turkeys and DUCKS! I love my ducks.
Very proud of these puppy jammies...
The OBall... All our babies have loved this. It keeps them busy for a long time.
I also love my Ergobaby carrier...sure wish I had this with the other 3, life could have been so much easier!
This is what T.R.O.U.B.L.E. look like.......
Ducks are growing fast!
A good looking man and his dog.......
Birthday cake baking help.....
Nothing like Grandpa's shoulder to take a nap on.....Joel rocking his super wild hair!







4 comments:
Aw!! Where do the days & months go anyway! Guess that's the effect of all that wind? those babies just grow & change so quickly! Cuties, all of them!
LOVE her tie Dye dress!!! I want one :)Cute kiddos! wish we were closer!!
Cute pictures! I can't how much Joel has grown and changed! The ducks are so cute! We've had a very wet spring, so we have lots of ducks around - but no babies :)
Also -- LOVING the soap you sent! Thank you again!
Just getting caught up here!! What cuties you have!!
Cute ducks, I want ducks and/or chickens SO bad! I wish we lived in the country.
Post a Comment