Looks like TROUBLE to me! He is Just barely 7 months old. He has been crawling for 2 1/2 weeks and now he thinks he is ready to walk???????? AAAAAHHHHH! After a heart stopping moment of realization that he did this all by himself....I grabbed the camera. I foresee the crib being lowered in the immediate future.Thursday, March 4, 2010
What Kaleb Is Up To.....
Looks like TROUBLE to me! He is Just barely 7 months old. He has been crawling for 2 1/2 weeks and now he thinks he is ready to walk???????? AAAAAHHHHH! After a heart stopping moment of realization that he did this all by himself....I grabbed the camera. I foresee the crib being lowered in the immediate future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Very cute! Thanks for sharing!
Jenna
This is the greatest website..cool pictures.
Wow!! He's an over-achiever already in his young life!! *smile* That's amazing!
Look at him already! and what a cutie!
I can't believe how fast he's growing!
Trey didn't start crawling until 9 1/2 months... that same afternoon he started walking!
Aww, what a sweetie! Give your kids all hugs for me!
April
He's ready to go on adventures!
Aww, he's so cute!
Oh dear-they grow up so fast. Would love to see all of you!!!
He is a beautiful boy!!
Post a Comment