"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!...

Can you feel it? Spring is here..... Go Karts to be raced, Tractors plowing, gardens being planted, houses needing scrubbed to a shine, tulips blooming, grass turning green, baby chicks hatching..... Oh the many things of spring. It's here, it REALLY is!


















Awwww SHUCKS! I guess the chicks gave me spring fever. It is snowing here today. I got a 5 a.m. call this morning informing me that my chicks were at the post office. I guess I just started dreaming of Spring. It can't be that far off can it?

9 comments:

Me.. said...

I LOVE chickies! They are so cute! We have a snowday and I also am dreaming of spring. The moisture is good...I keep reminding myself....
Love you all!

The J's said...

oh my goodness, I thought when I saw your title that you really WERE getting "spring"! Poor lil' chickies, hope they stay warm! We just had another 2 days of snow here, and although it was only a couple inches it seems to stay cold enough to keep it around. The streets are melted tho because at least we have sun!

Lynisha Weeda said...

I'm with you on the spring fever... but I'm thrilled that if FINALLY snowed a good snow here! This is the most snow we've had all winter long so I won't start whining for spring... quite yet! :)

Judy Cronk said...

Aw-baby chicks are always nice! Becky is so excited to be getting some this week! I am sure ready for spring!

Jen said...

Awwww...what cute whittle baby chicks!!!! :o)

Dustin said...

I'm ready for spring... Cold makes it hard to make working on the Jeep enjoyable.

Crystal & Warner said...

Warner is excited to start a garden soon. And actually grow something this year before it freezes!

mosey said...

how exciting!!!! Oh I am just dying to raise chickens again... Someday...

Darla said...

Jonathan's little school had chicks and duckling eggs in incubators. They got to see them right after hatching and hold them. They were so excited!