"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Thursday, April 9, 2009

TAG....

4-4-4
I've been tagged......
1. Choose the fourth folder where you store pictures on your computer. 2. Choose the fourth picture. 3. Explain that picture. 4. Tag 4 other people.
This picture was taken on 7-21-2007, a month after we moved into our new home. Lindsy had just finished her 2nd breakfast of the morning and I was attempting to do dishes. As you can imagine she didn't sit still for long! This was one day before Lindsy turned 9 months!

I tag..... Dalayna, Jane, Crystal, & Dustin.

4 comments:

Dalayna said...

Cute pic!! I don't have a 4th folder, but I'll do the best I can ;)

The J's said...

What a cute picture!!

Dustin said...

Fancy hairdo!

Jane said...

What a cute picture! What a little sweetie!

Jane