"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

AHEM! I would first like to thank my consistent 3 commenter's!
I have finally hauled my camera to the computer to download the latest photos. So here they are.......
Lindsy LOVES raspberries. (With a little whipped cream of course!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILFRED!
I made him a German Chocolate cake (not from a box or can) I failed to make enough icing so while it won't win any beauty competitions it sure did taste good!
The kids have taken to calling him "Farmer Dad". We (he, I just provide moral support) have been getting this years garden spot ready. It will have been 2 years since we have had a large garden. Even the kids are looking forward to it!
Wilfred is using my Ferguson Tractor that my Dad and his brother shared when we were kids. I remember my dad plowing lots of snow with this tractor. We inherited it 3 years ago not in any sort of running condition.


Clayton LOVED to help out with the POOP, err... Manure!

Missy felt the need to try some out as well. NASTY

Being a little girl is hard work. She fell asleep while chattering on her Polly Pocket phone. You'll notice she still didn't let go of it!
Spoons and noses......... the kids couldn't quite figure it out but I do love their expressions!
Dad says "Enough already !"
My mom brought the kids a Thomas the Train ride on. Clayton was a little more interested in putting the track together.
While Lindsy claimed the drivers seat.
Clayton's first Snowman ever! Thanks dad for the help! As you can see this was done the same day the kids got into Dad's grease paint.
Take a moment and vote in the poll to the right. I have my next ultrasound on Tuesday, so look for an update then.

9 comments:

Me.. said...

It's about time you update this blog!! :)
The kids are looking so grown up!

Has Wilfred got his braces off?

Jeanette said...

Marlene,

Yes! The kids are just plain growing up!

No,
Wilfred still has his braces maybe with in the next year he will get them off.

Kate said...

Hey Jeanette.
I love all of the new pictures! It looks like you are having lively, ordinary and wonderful days. :)

Dalayna said...

The pictures are great! I like the ones with the spoons!

The J's said...

Great update pictures! Fun to see these.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! Loved the one of little miss sound asleep in the car seat...still holding her phone! ha! :) Thanks for sharing glimpses of your days!

Jen said...

YAY for the update!!! However, I do have one thing to say...isn't that little poll on the side of your blog rather unfair since you haven't mentioned a PEEP about how you feel?!?!? How am I supposed to make an accurate guess if I have NO idea if you're feeling the same as your other pregnancies or if you're feeling different, etc.?? Well, I guessed, but I can't say that I feel very confident about my choice! :o)

Jeanette said...

Jen,

I did mention earlier that this pregnancy is nothing like the one with Clayton or Lindsy.....Thats why I am begging for your guesses!

Jen said...

Jeanette,

Oh. Sorry about my whining! :)

I guessed boy. :)