Everyone is excited about # 3. Clayton can't wait until we have the baby and he keeps telling about all the fun he and Lindsy will have while I am at the Hospital. (Last time he stayed with my Aunt Diana. Despite her getting sick, he had a GREAT time. He keeps telling Lindsy all the things they will get to do at Aunt Diana's. )When we had Clayton I KNEW he was going to be a boy. With Lindsy I again KNEW she was a girl. This time neither Wilfred or I have a feeling. What is your feeling? Boy or Girl?
Wilfred did go hunting but got really sick up on the side of the mountain. He spent most of his time curled up on Boulders sleeping in the sunshine. So therefore you guessed it....no deer in the freezer this year. That is ok...he did get an elk.
15 comments:
Congrats!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Very happy for you, & hope all will go well!!
Not much new?!?! Congratulations!!!!
WONDERFUL!!!!! Congratulations, my friend!!! :o)
Congrats!
I'm so happy for you. I think it is triplets!!
Ha.
I know you'll love either. And so will we!
Hugs,
Marlene and crew
Congrats! We are always glad for more cute Cronk kids :-)
Congratulations! If you didn't drink coffee before, you may want to take up the habit after July... :) That third one threw us for a loop - but maybe it was because we were old geezers by then. I'm happy for you all.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!
We are so excited for number 3!! I can just hear the excitement from those kiddos, especially after hearing how much they love baby Sally.;o). I love the waving baby too, that is too cute. All the best and hope to see you someday soon! Love to the family.
Byron, Jane and Sally
Woo hoo - congrats to your family -how exciting. I will be joining you in your adventure of pregnancy:) Here's to July and healthy babies!
Thanks everyone for the comments! Planning ultrasound #2 in Feb.
Congrats to you guys also.
WHOOP!! THats exciting!! :D Hope the pregnancy is great!! HUGS!!!
Hmmm Maybe it's twins this time?
:-)
Congrats!
Post a Comment