I have a great husband who does go to work to support our family. I need to make sure and set aside time to spend with him and let him know how grateful I am for his willingness to support us.
I have a sister and both parents who are close to me. I need to spend more time appreciating the sacrifices my parents made for me growing up. I also need to spend more quality time with my sister......she is the only one I will ever have!
Most of all I am thankful to my father in heaven who has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. I know he is not done working with me and I must stop hindering his progress in my life. He has given me my family, my husband and my children. We have food on the table and a warm roof over our heads. I can not ask for more. I want to spend more time saying thank you to him!
I hope to spend the next 365 days making relationships stronger, spending more time with my kids, and putting more of myself aside. 23 was a good year and I know I can make 24 even better!
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
(you are still such a kid....LOL!!!)
man, I can remember when I was 24, I had 4 kids!!
Happy year blogaversary too, I've enjoyed keeping up with your family!
Happy birthday!
Awwww I Love you too.
A great post. What great things to think of on your birthday. To be thankful for others and the many privelages we do have. So many people get focused on the negative and forget those important things.
I lost my mom 2 years ago and I realized then that I didn't appreciate her like I should have while she was here. There's no one like mom!
I've been thankful lately for my health. I know I don't use it towards the kingdoms sake like I should. Keep up the helpful insite and continue to be thankful because there is so much to be thankful for. Happy birthday too! Myrna (Jocelyn's mom)
ps I check your site pretty often but usually don't comment. :)
Happy belated Birthday!!
Love ya!
Marlene
Happy birthday! It was sweet to read your thoughts. We do value you younger ones' in the Kingdom--holding the banner up!
Happy Birthday! Nice thoughts, Jeanette!
Happy belated birthday!!! Also I hope your babies enjoy their new quilts as much as I enjoyed making them. Talk to you when we get back from our trip...
Happy Birthday - and thanksgiving -a little late! Hope you all are doing well. Hugs, Cari
We just heard the exciting news last night! Congrats!
Post a Comment