"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture." ~ Doug Phillips

Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Pictures......

Kissing cousins! Here is Lindsy with her cousin Alexander. They are sitting in one of the nichos of my Uncle's new home. (Those are my hands making sure they didn't fall out of there!)A beautiful tree in town. However, 2 days ago we got a blistery cold snap here and a dusting of snow! I am now sad to report that there will be no apricots, peaches, or cherries this summer. The trees had all bloomed and then we got the snow! :(
Riding in Daddy's crane! I don't think he was excited do you?
Her first time licking the beaters! I made a Hubbard pie and some whipped cream. Both kids made sure that none of the whipped cream went to waste.



Daddy can do it, yes he can! Daddy, Daddy, he's our MAN! My freezer went kaput on me and so Wilfred didn't hesitate to "jump in there!" Good news....My freezer works again!


Our 4 new little residents. I must say Thanksgiving is looking up! Lindsy call them "durdes" and Clayton say the Turks. What silly kids!



2 comments:

The J's said...

Love the pictures! the one of Clayton in the crane is GREAT! can't make a boy much happier!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.